Ordered tatasky binge+

In Binge + pack(₹249) what they are giving ???

It's just curated content of Hotstar , Hungama Play, Sun Nxt , Eros Now but without that Binge + one can access these apps with their own subscription too.

Then I guess Catch up TV should also be a part of Binge+ but still didn't tried it with Binge+ and also without Binge +.

It's just curated content of Hotstar , Hungama Play, Sun Nxt , Eros Now but without that Binge + one can access these apps with their own subscription too.

Then I guess Catch up TV should also be a part of Binge+ but still didn't tried it as a part of Binge+.
So if anyone not doing binge pack recharge and instead of that if he uses his own hotstar premium or Eros now premium, will there be any problem ,?

So if anyone not doing binge pack recharge and instead of that if he uses his own hotstar premium or Eros now premium, will there be any problem ,?
As of now I'm sure its not mandatory for accessing Android apps as Binge + menu is separate and App section isn't a part of it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock