Ordered tatasky binge+

There is some problem with the connection that the guy in the video is using. Subscriber ID has noting to do with android box.

His subscriber id is not reflecting on the screen that is a problem that can be solved by contacting TS CC.

After that he may be able to access Binge+ & other apps.

I guess the ones who have bought the box will be able to confirm after the first month trial ends whether or not the apps section works without the Binge pack subscription.

How do the box check your balance without linking your subscriber ID. I believe those apps in APPS section would work when he links his sub ID. Only the binge+ tab will not work without the binge pack.
But if the subscriber id is not linked to the box, how is he able to watch subscribed live pay channels like Star Plus HD?

I guess the ones who have bought the box will be able to confirm after the first month trial ends whether or not the apps section works without the Binge pack subscription.
@karan_hdl bro didn't subscribe to the Binge pack trial. He is still able to access the normal apps.

How do the box check your balance without linking your subscriber ID. I believe those apps in APPS section would work when he links his sub ID. Only the binge+ tab will not work without the binge pack.
In that video, he is able to view the TV channels without any issues. In the Airtel XStream box, it displays an error saying "Mobile number is not linked", only when we try to watch the XStream content, but the TV channels work fine. May be in Binge+ box, there is something like XStream box that checks for the Subscriber ID for Binge content. However, normal apps like YouTube should work, without this link. In Airtel box, it does, as long as the TV channels work, we can access all the OTT apps that we are subscribed to and YouTube. We need more clarity on this issue from the Binge+ users.

But if the subscriber id is not linked to the box, how is he able to watch subscribed live pay channels like Star Plus HD?
In that video, he is able to view the TV channels without any issues.

If you notice star plus runs for few secs before displaying the unsubscribed message

If you notice star plus runs for few secs before displaying the unsubscribed message
Star Plus SD was showing unsubscribed message, he was able to run Star Plus HD and HD+1

Star Plus HD and HD+1 ran fine bro. Star Plus displayed "Subscribe to" message. 7:10 to 8:00.

Guys,
I had talk yesterday with TataSky team. He told the Binge Subscription 249 Rs PM is not compulsory.
If your have your own subscription for OTT apps, TataSky has nothing to do with it.
If any customer wishes to watch Binge Plus content then he has to pay Rs. 249 PM.
How can TataSky make it mandatory to watch own paid subscription to OTT app while paying extra for authorization?

Need not to worry.
Above is clear fact and understanding.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock