Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramesh DthSky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 540
  • Views Views: Views 78,231
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I feel low sound levels in HD channels since yesterday
Except Star Maa HD, all the channels with DD/DD+ audio on Tata Sky has low audio. Star Maa HD is excellent, just like Airtel.

I have not subscribe to maa movies hd but for mn + hd quality is also very good for me
Can you shoot a video pointing to the logo in MN+ HD channel and post it here @Rushil bro?

You didn't SEE the best bro!!

Every one has their views. For me I come from a cable background, TS is my first DTH and it's very good and fits my needs.

Also many here have said TS has better PQ than ADTV, some said ADTV has better. So it depends on various aspects like TV size, TV settings, STB quality, channel quality, etc.

So in reality No one knows which is best but we speak on our experience

Every one has their views. For me I come from a cable background, TS is my first DTH and it's very good and fits my needs.

Also many here have said TS has better PQ than ADTV, some said ADTV has better. So it depends on various aspects like TV size, TV settings, STB quality, channel quality, etc.

Exactly. It depends entirely on personal preferences. Everyone has their personal choices. My cousin brother has 55 inch sony plasma and TS. I have seen the quality of HBO and SONY LE PLEX HD,I did not find any blurriness or anything. Zee Bangla HD also runs smoothly.

Of course TS has better PQ than ADTV in SD channels, it's top class. But not HD. Since I have used all 3 DTH (TS, ADTV and SUN Direct) in same conditions, I can talk about all 3. If we only consider ADTV and TS, ADTV easily beats TS in HD channel quality (Both Audio and Video).

Even now, in the same apartment I live, my friend stays in 3rd floor. We both bought same Sony TV and we use same picture settings. He is using Airtel Internet TV. We compared the HD channel quality between both, and ADTV HD quality is just top class in all the HD channels. But, we can't watch SD channels in ADTV at all, the quality is that bad! So, unless you use ADTV yourself on the same TV with same settings, you wouldn't know which is best. However, since you are happy with TS, I don't disagree with you!! I'm just saying that you didn't see the best which is why you think TS is best!

I have asked my uncle (using 55 inch tv), checked at Sony store and asked some friends (also having 55 inch and above TV) all using TS HD, none facing any PQ issues, all getting excellent quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom