Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramesh DthSky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 540
  • Views Views: Views 78,230
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the conclusion is:

If one needs both SD & HD channel picture quality perfect, he need to have 2 DTHs i.e. TS for SD & ADTV for HD and keep changing between the input source of connection according to channel requirements. #just_for_jolly :p
:lol::biggrin:

So the conclusion is:

If one needs both SD & HD channel picture quality perfect, he need to have 2 DTHs i.e. TS for SD & ADTV for HD and keep changing between the input source of connection according to channel requirements. #just_for_jolly :p
And if one's priority is only HD like mine, they need to stick with Airtel HD without messing around all the other DTHs' and spending 6k and learning it the hard way :blush::blush:

So the conclusion is:

Exactly, perhaps that's why I opted for both and trust me I do the same as mentioned above 😆

And if one's priority is only HD like mine, they need to stick with Airtel HD without messing around all the other DTHs' and spending 6k and learning it the hard way :blush::blush:

I agree with you @Siva cent per cent. I rarely watch SD channels and since my priority is to watch HD channels mostly, I always wish to have Airtel HD for both picture clarity and audio quality. Based on my experience with Tata Sky HD, my opinion is that Tata Sky HD is not quite up to the mark for regional HD music and movie channels as I have stated in my previous posts.

I would also agree that Tata Sky SD fares better than Airtel SD in the picture quality of SD channels.

Last edited:
Its not that I don't believe u @Siva bro. I do. But when shifting from cable 2 years back I did comparison of TS and ADTV. One needs after sales service also right ? TS is good in this too. I checked TS PQ in neighbours home and friends place too went and watched channels by myself and I was impressed by the PQ.

Why will TS charge Rs 175 if their PQ is bad ? As I said we have our own likes and dislikes. We are not able to solve the issue u face. And u did say that rest of the non regional HD channels are fine. Pls watch IPL today on star sports 1 HD and let me know

P.S. Its not that I have already concluded that TS is best and hence I cannot see any issue in PQ. As I said 2 years back I did lots of checks on both adtv and TS. Went to neighbours home and friends he to check. Based in all these I found TS having better PQ. Some say ADTV had better SD PQ but u say TS has so all have their views :)

Another things why I chose TS other than good PQ is because of their good customer care and after sales, discounts on packs, no lock in period for alacarte

I agree with you @Siva cent per cent. I rarely watch SD channels and since my priority is to watch HD channels mostly, I always wish to have Airtel HD for both picture clarity and audio quality. Based on my experience with Tata Sky HD, my opinion is that Tata Sky HD is not quite up to the mark for regional HD music and movie channels as I have stated in my previous posts.

I would also agree that Tata Sky SD fares better than Airtel SD in the picture quality of SD channels.
Totally agree! Been using both airtel and Tata sky hd dvr's, airtel wins hands down in HD, the picture quality is much sharper and the sound quality is far better than tata sky, but have to give sd channels quality to tata sky. Regarding service both are good at my place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom