Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MRizz bro, can you shoot a video of Star Sports 1 HD instead of pics and share it here. It would be good if you post 3 videos like I did. Thanks.

Flickering happens only if u go near screen right not visible from far? Still it needs to be solved and reason also has to be known what is causing it.

Let us know toMorrow what happens

Flickering happens only if u go near screen right not visible from far? Still it needs to be solved and reason also has to be known what is causing it.

Let us know toMorrow what happens
That's right bro, yes I will let you all know.
Also closeup of score board.
Yes, that's needed too.

I remember some years back some members had same flickering issue on TS. He changed HDMI cable and issue was solve and PQ issues were gone

I remember some years back some members had same flickering issue on TS. He changed HDMI cable and issue was solve and PQ issues were gone
Let me change the HDMI cable and try then.

Tried with a different HDMI cable, same issue.

Update: Recently our next flat owners installed Tata Sky HD. I went to their home just now to check this issue. They don't have subscription to all the HD channels. However, they do have Star Maa HD, Star Maa Movies HD and Star Sports 2 HD. The flickering issue is NOT there on their TV. It's a Reconnect brand TV. So, yes it seems to be an issue at my end and not TS. Tomorrow, we should know more once the technician visits.

Update: Recently our next flat owners installed Tata Sky HD. I went to their home just now to check this issue. They don't have subscription to all the HD channels. However, they do have Star Maa HD, Star Maa Movies HD and Star Sports 2 HD. The flickering issue is NOT there on their TV. It's a Reconnect brand TV. So, yes it seems to be an issue at my end and not TS. Tomorrow, we should know more once the technician visits.
I think your TS' dish alignment isn't proper which is why this is happening

I think your TS' dish alignment isn't proper which is why this is happening
I'm getting good signals on all the satellites. I posted my signal levels in the other thread. However, if dish alignment is an issue, why the SD channels are not having this problem?

There we have it. Issue is at your end. Was the PQ of All regional HD channels (Star Maa, Maa Movies, Cinemalu) good like ADTV ???

I suspect either STB or TV issue. As technicolor HD STB are of the best quality

Reconnect LED TV are from Reliance available only at Reliance Digital Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock