Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try both STB, HEVC and DVR. Take a demo of both and see which has better PQ, and update us
I will ask them. They didn't respond to my email today. May be they are not working.

I will ask them. They didn't respond to my email today. May be they are not working.

You can contact them via Chat that may be more faster, ask them for HD+ Demo, say that you want to see the features and check PQ. Once u get the demo STB have a detailed check on all HD channels PQ. Then u can take a decision and let us know. If u ask now u may get the Demo STB tomorrow

You can contact them via Chat that may be more faster, ask them for HD+ Demo, say that you want to see the features and check PQ. Once u get the demo STB have a detailed check on all HD channels PQ. Then u can take a decision and let us know. If u ask now u may get the Demo STB tomorrow
Ok will do.

Videos for Star Sports 1 HD are ready. Although you will not notice much difference in the actual video. Take a good look at the 3rd video where the Scoreboard is flickering just like the logo flickering on Maa Movies HD. This will give you an idea of inconsistent picture quality on TS.

Star Sports 1 HD Airtel:

StarSports1HD_Airtel.mp4

Star Sports 1 HD TS:

StarSports1HD_TS.mp4

Start Sports 1 HD Logo Flickering:

StarSports1HD_TS_LogoFilckering.mp4

@Siva bro screen is flickering because of your LED Motion mode is "ON"

try my Picture Settings..
Post No #316

I checked, no such flickering happening on my TV. Channels is running smoothly. Bro something is wrong in your setup.

Does this flickering happen in SS Select 1 HD too ???
Yes bro, it's happening there as well
@Siva bro screen is flickering because of your LED Motion mode is "ON"

try my Picture Settings..
Post No #316
I turned it off, still the Logo and scorecard are flickering. BTW, whole screen is not flickering, only where there are letters. Also, there is no such flickering on SD channels at all.
I checked, no such flickering happening on my TV. Channels is running smoothly. Bro something is wrong in your setup.
I'm not sure what is wrong bro. I scheduled the technician visit tomorrow. I asked them to bring multiple set-top boxes to check the issue. Let's see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock