Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any TS users having DD+ setup, get DD+ in these HD channels which TS upscales the audio ???
Not sure, all I know is, this up scaling affects all customers who are using a Home Theater due to reduced volume levels on most of the channels! And IMO, any kind of up scaling doesn't work properly in terms of audio, the original quality will not be there!

No bro almost all HD channels PQ nd AQ better than TS now I'm using ADTV it's my personal experience

Yes, for some TS is better than ADTV and for some ADTV is better than TS. This depends on various aspects.

For.me both were same

For now, it's pretty clear that those who prefer HD channel PQ and AQ should opt for ADTV and those who prefer SD channel PQ and AQ should opt for TS (I'm not bringing any other DTH here only these two). I would be switching back to ADTV very soon as my priority had always been HD!!

For now, it's pretty clear that those who prefer HD channel PQ and AQ should opt for ADTV and those who prefer SD channel PQ and AQ should opt for TS (I'm not bringing any other DTH here only these two). I would be switching back to ADTV very soon as my priority had always been HD!!
It Seems you are only waiting for Zee Telugu HD , Zee Cinemalu HD and Gemini Movies HD and if these Channels Will added on Adtv then you will don't think for a second:)

It Seems you are only waiting for Zee Telugu HD , Zee Cinemalu HD and Gemini Movies HD and if these Channels Will added on Adtv then you will don't think for a second:)
No need of Gemini Movies HD, just the Zee HD channels and the next minute a call will go to the Airtel CC from my mobile!!

Nice to see such long thread for quality discussion. My personal suggestion is not to rely too much on DTH for a solid movie experience. Earlier we had blurays now they stopped releasing. Only option now is Amazon prime and hopefully they come up with higher bit rates in future.

Even Airtel Dth is pathetic with it's big red logo. For me, sun HD is better in terms of pricing and channel availability and has decent quality. This is just my opinion.

I was one of the early members reporting issues in Tata Sky HD PQ and dolby audio quality. After repeated follow-ups with TS and couple of technicians visits, this issue is not resolved. I have now decided to switch to airtel. Let's see if airtel is better than TS or not. Will post comparison when airtel is installed.

Bro what do you think of dish tv HD channels pq? I use dish nxt box and i feel HD pq is great.

I have sent 3 reminders to my earlier emails. They have ignored me completely now. No response. Can someone please give me the email ID of Harith Nagpal, I will escalate it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock