Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

Might be your lco puts high frequency in the booster box even for UHF channels.
Am having SCV analog connection for last 13 years , had 3 tv sets, and moved 4 locations.
All times i didn't get much clarity in UHF channels .
The channels placed in UHF band are not much popular (even before CAS, SCV puts unpopular channels in UHF band).
Also i heard, putting high frequency in booster will be dangerous for the TV set. The voltage passing through the cable wil be higher.

Anyway, you are the luckiest person in chennai , as you get best LCO

Satvijay said:
@sathish : i was facing all the issues which u told around 2 yrs ago about the UHF channels, but now till Raj News i get all the channels in amazing clarity. Indeed if i compare few channels with digital i get better clarity in analog. ;)

sathishbabu4u said:
Might be your lco puts high frequency in the booster box even for UHF channels.
Am having SCV analog connection for last 13 years , had 3 tv sets, and moved 4 locations.
All times i didn't get much clarity in UHF channels .
The channels placed in UHF band are not much popular (even before CAS, SCV puts unpopular channels in UHF band).
Also i heard, putting high frequency in booster will be dangerous for the TV set. The voltage passing through the cable wil be higher.

Anyway, you are the luckiest person in chennai , as you get best LCO
2yrs ago every month when i pay my LCO i used to have big fight with my LCO for improving the signal as most of the english channels will be placed on the UHF band, he always will come with an excuse that he will replace with the booster very soon, finally he did it after 4 months till then i did not pay my lco , i paid all of the 4 months subcriber charges together. now, recently i move to digital after DAS, but i feel analog signals was very good compared to digital not sure why.sun music for instance i get a amazing sound quality in analog, but in digital sound quality is just okay.

Satvijay said:
Dinee, all the channels which you are asking is already there in digital mode and not in analog.

but in website it has not been listed...tats d reason i hve askd for since i'm receiving analog signal...

dinee said:
ya thnk u...

Got an update from my brother, he is still able to see CBS spark in digital mode.( many threads i read that the channel has been shut down.

also thy hve changed d jaya max nd star vijay in their band

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock