Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

chelsumc said:
hai my scv cable opeartor removed polimer tv.anybody recvng that channel:'(

Very soon i think only sun network channnels will be available on SCV, after so many years of being an MSO they play all these cheap tricks

chelsumc said:
hai my scv cable opeartor removed polimer tv.anybody recvng that channel:'(

It isn't available for more than a week i think, for a few months it was there with scrambled audio and now removed, its better removed them without any audio.

I dont understand why SCV cant fill all the slots with their own channels in repeated style, so any channel will be Sun channel.

Satvijay said:
Very soon i think only sun network channnels will be available on SCV, after so many years of being an MSO they play all these cheap tricks

Yes, i too think it will soon happen and challenging SCV is impossible by any MSO in any near future.

sathishbabu4u said:
Jayamax and vijay tv in the same place where it is there for last one year .. no change

For me it has been swapped since today i think, vijay in Jaya Max and Jay max in Vijay's slot and Polimer audio was missing for a few months and now the channel itself is missing for a few weeks.

I think Vijay is getting more audience for their sops, in my area the Thirunelveli serial (Saravanan Meenakshi) is more famous and no-one seems to miss that. All homes are addicted to that mega serial. So may be to handle this they made these changes.

they can change only vijay tv place spot. they do not cut the vijay tv .because they have important channel pay channel .ex.star cricket.

chermadurai said:
they can change only vijay tv place spot. they do not cut the vijay tv .because they have important channel pay channel .ex.star cricket.

:tup

Yes..Yes'day night i noticed..
Vijay tv and jayamax exchanged
Vijay tv now with lot of grains. (as it is in UHF band).
Another trick by SCV. ;)

sathishbabu4u said:
Yes..Yes'day night i noticed..
Vijay tv and jayamax exchanged
Vijay tv now with lot of grains. (as it is in UHF band).
Another trick by SCV. ;)

Yes :k , may be soon all non Sun network channels will be moved to UHF band. ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock