Tata Sky is a constant spammer

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
My DND is activated. They still call me for activating VAS. Not only that I got my elderly neighbor a connection who doesn't understand stuff. So annoys me with the calls from Tata Sky. Same happens in the box. Every other day Tata Sky Senior notification is also there. I don't expect such horrendous service from a premium company.
e3rZvOA.png

It's normal to get alert for new service channels. They pushed Tata Sky Theater alert only once so far for me, but 'Seniors' is still irritating.
That Senior thing is really annoying. And Tata Sky nowadays reminds of Play Store of 2013. Has too many spams in between channels too. It was fine when I watched 1-2 channels. Now it is really annoying. I don't get the point of putting promotional channel inbetween causing inconvenience to users. I tried to get rid of it with favourite placement. But it limits users to select only upto 50 channels.

Did anyone tried raising complaint regarding this?

That Senior thing is really annoying. And Tata Sky nowadays reminds of Play Store of 2013. Has too many spams in between channels too. It was fine when I watched 1-2 channels. Now it is really annoying. I don't get the point of putting promotional channel inbetween causing inconvenience to users. I tried to get rid of it with favourite placement. But it limits users to select only upto 50 channels.
Time to say Tata bye to Sky!
My family connection did 9 years ago. Then switched to Airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock