Tata Sky is a constant spammer

Instant response from Tata Sky developer.

c0v5InC.png

Send an mail as requested by them. Let's see what they respond with.

Last edited:
Instant response from Tata Sky developer.

c0v5InC.png

Send an mail as requested by them. Let's see what they respond with.
Chances are very less that something will be done regarding this, my complaint is closed they said that feedback is taken but this is not something which can be blocked or stopped.

The alerts are sent to every box so it's possible that customer service cannot deactivate it at individual level.

Chances are very less that something will be done regarding this, my complaint is closed they said that feedback is taken but this is not something which can be closed.

The alerts are sent to every box so it's possible that customer service cannot deactivate it at individual level.
Until any steps are taken. Annoy them back by highlighting this on forum and social media.

I am gonna write about this to TRAI on Monday about how Tata Sky is constantly spamming it's customers with Tata Sky Seniors notification. Despite highlighting several times on same as there is a mail icon causing disruption in viewing content customers paid for. When TRAI sets some strict regulations on these and ads on UI. They will have no one but to blame themselves.

I am gonna write about this to TRAI on Monday about how Tata Sky is constantly spamming it's customers with Tata Sky Seniors notification. Despite highlighting several times on same as there is a mail icon causing disruption in viewing content customers paid for. When TRAI sets some strict regulations on these and ads on UI. They will have no one but to blame themselves.
After complaining, today the mail icon didn't appeared for me only yellow LED was on.

One thing i have noticed that these messages r confirming /updating our subscriptions /STB regularly...fo example i had switched of one of my stb and removed 1 channel at night.next morning i got msg and didn't opened or even pressed yellow button...the removed channel was running for a month itself...unless we refresh or add/remove any channel in mobile app they will be there ...

Screen is always on for me.
And daily 2 times message icon come
I need to press yellow button to remove it
We should start petition on change.org for this
No need of petition. Just mail about this to TRAI. Hopefully, TRAI chairman will permanently get rid of all promotional notifications.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock