Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ramesh DthSky just tell me one thing why ts will compress HD channels they don't have any space issue right now in fact they are the dth having most space compare to other dth ??

Honestly speaking, seriously I don't know the reason for compression. That's why I said in my post that it may be for any reason, either technical or financial or anything else. Many times we don't really know why a specific DTH provider does something.

In my opinion, I believe only if we know the exact bandwidth that is assigned to a specific channel in a transponder, we will get an idea to compare the space assigned for that specific channel in Tata Sky and Airtel.

But for sure I can assure you one thing. If you get a chance to watch the channels I have mentioned in one of my previous posts where the picture quality issue is prominently visible, you will surely get what I am saying. It is there for all to see.

I concur with the two reasons you have mentioned in your previous post.

If CC says they will send technicians to check we will say all other channels are coming in good quality and issue is only with the some of them (give names). Then they will take the feedback

What's the best way? Directly write an email to the nodal team or the cc team?

Mail to nodal and Customer Care, so that the issue is taken seriously. While I will try talking to them or via mytatasky portal

Last edited:
I sent an email to [email protected] as below.

I'm facing an issue with the picture quality on below HD channels.

1. Zee Cinemalu HD
2. Star Maa Movies HD
3. Star Maa HD
4. Star Movies HD
5. Sony BBC Earth HD
6. ETV HD
7. Sun Music HD
8. KTV HD

The faces are blurred and the picture is very unclear when the images are moving fast or it's a long shot instead of close shot. This is specific to only few HD channels and several other HD channels are fine and do not have this issue. I have shifted from Sun Direct HD to Tata Sky HD and I was using the same TV with same picture settings on Sun Direct HD too. This issue was not there on Sun Direct HD. So, I can say that this is specific to Tata Sky. Can you please look into this as a priority. Since we are paying HD access fee to watch the HD channels, we would expect them to be of top notch quality. Thanks in advance.

Done from my side bros...(y)

IMG_20180329_215835.jpg

IMG_20180329_220025.jpg

I have added them!

Thanks @Siva for adding them to the list. From my experience, if you send the mail to the nodal officer tonight, surely you will receive a call before tomorrow afternoon. The representative will take the feedback patiently and will ask whether you need a technician to your home to resolve the issue. I even accepted that offer once and proved the local technician what is exactly happening and passed on the same information to the nodal. Then the Nodal sent me a mail that the issue had been escalated to the concerned team. Not sure what that team is. After nearly 30 mail responses and five or six calls with the Nodal, one day they called me after my harsher mail, and requested me a snap and asked whether I needed a technician to resolve this. Back to the square one. I stopped contacting them with utter frustration.

At least this time, with different people contacting them, I hope they understand what we are trying to convey them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock