Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rushil and @Anish Pai bros, I don't know the technical reasons behind poor picture quality. It could be compression, it could be STB, it could be something else. But I can assure that TS HD picture quality is poor on some channels. I can't even watch Zee Cinemalu HD for 10 minutes as the blurry faces are daunting me all the time.

Since I have used the same TV and same picture settings on two other DTH providers, Airtel and Sun Direct that too very recently, I can confidently say that this issue Tata Sky specific.

As @Rushil bro mentioned, it could be that Tata Sky wants to provide more quality in SD channels and hence reducing the quality of HD channels.

Then we should escalate this issue to TS Cc with the channel names.
Yeah, we should. I think we do it in a bulk they would probably look into it seriously. The channels names we should mention are below.

1. Zee Cinemalu HD
2. Star Maa Movies HD
3. Star Maa HD
4. Star Movies HD
5. Sony BBC Earth HD
6. ETV HD
7. Sun Music HD
8. KTV HD

Last edited:
Yeah, we should. I think we do it in a bulk they would probably look into it seriously. The channels names we should mention are below.

1. Zee Cinemalu HD
2. Star Maa Movies HD
3. Star Movies HD
4. Sony BBC Earth HD
5. ETV HD
Thanks for the list bro. I'll tell them about the issue...(y)

Ok then tomorrow we shall all speak to CC. Lets do this and make sure the issue is fixed ASAP.

Ok then tomorrow we shall all speak to CC. Lets do this and make sure the issue is fixed ASAP.
What's the best way? Directly write an email to the nodal team or the cc team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock