Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramesh DthSky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 540
  • Views Views: Views 78,231
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Sony Bravia 40 in tv
All telugu HD channels PQ quality same as previous I don't know bro about Tamil channels
Can you please watch Zee Cinemalu HD and Star Maa Movies HD? I was watching "Shakti" movie on "Star Maa Movies HD" and I couldn't see NTR's face in the first song which was a group song.

Now i feel that your box may be the issue @Siva bro, If not you need to fine tune TV settings.

Lets wait for other TS users to reply here having different STB models.

Now i feel that your box may be the issue @Siva bro, If not you need to fine tune TV settings.

Lets wait for other TS users to reply here having different STB models.
Bro, I'm repeatedly saying the TV settings are not the issue. Because I used the TV with same settings on all DTH and did not face this issue. Box could be the issue, I agree. However, I checked with all of you and confirmed that Technicolor is the best box for the picture quality on Tata Sky. BTW, which box are you using? @Ramesh DthSky Which box are you using?

Bro, I'm repeatedly saying the TV settings are not the issue. Because I used the TV with same settings on all DTH and did not face this issue. Box could be the issue, I agree. However, I checked with all of you and confirmed that Technicolor is the best box for the picture quality on Tata Sky. BTW, which box are you using? @Ramesh DthSky Which box are you using?

I am using Technicolor STB, Serial no (86xx). Jithin bro also has the same HD STB he got his connection this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom