Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramesh DthSky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 540
  • Views Views: Views 78,231
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for off topic.
Why Zee Cinemalu is showing an additional logo of Zee Beats in bottom left corner??
It's the program name where they play songs!

That's why when u said star movies HD has issues I was not convinced, its one of the best HD channels. I was right when I said the issue could be because of content

That's why when u said star movies HD has issues I was not convinced, its one of the best HD channels. I was right when I said the issue could be because of content
You were partly right. You would have been fully right if you didn't generalize your statement for all the channels I mentioned.

Its been exactly a month since I shifted to Tatasky HD..from Sun Direct HD..And today my monthly subscription got renewed...I have no issues with any HD channels that I am subscribed to.Getting very good PQ.Signal quality seems to be very good.

Technicolour STB
Dhammaka 199
Tamil Regional pack(free)
Dhamaal Mix HD.

Last edited:
Its been exactly a month since I shifted to Tatasky HD..from Sun Direct HD..And today my monthly subscription got renewed...I have no issues with any HD channels as mentioned here in this thread.Getting very good PQ.Signal quality seems to be very good.

Technicolour STB
Dhammaka 199
Tamil Regional pack(free)
Dhamaal Mix HD.

That's good to hear bro. Which TV are u using and what's the size ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom