Contrast: Max 100
Color: 50
Hue: 0
Sharpness: 50
Gamma: 0
Color Temperature: Cool
Black Level: 50
Black Adjust: Medium

How i can say the Picture is better to watch.

@Siva bro, i changed my TV Picture Settings:

Picture Mode: Standard
Brightness: 25 (Max - 50)
Contrast: Max 100
Color: 50
Hue: 0
Sharpness: 50
Gamma: 0
Color Temperature: Cool
Black Level: 50
Black Adjust: Medium

How i can say the Picture is better to watch.
Watch this video on YouTube and tune your settings till you feel they are great

Source

That's why when u said star movies HD has issues I was not convinced, its one of the best HD channels. I was right when I said the issue could be because of content
Same here even Sony BBC Earth HD is having excellent PQ which is on @Siva bro list of degraded PQ channels.

@unicorn pls let us know if you find PQ issues in TS HD connection. Are you getting good clarity ? Do u face any issues ?

Last edited:
@Siva b.r.o, i feel something is wrong with either STB or some settings, as even members with 55"TV dont face any issues in PQ.

@Siva b.r.o, i feel something is wrong with either STB or some settings, as even members with 55"TV dont face any issues in PQ.
If it's STB or settings, I should face the issue on all the channels. That's not the case. Even now I'm watching Maa Movies HD and the quality is very bad. BTW I watched the same movie on Sun couple of weeks ago, and the quality was excellent.

Last edited:
If it's STB or settings, I should face the issue on all the channels. That's not the case. Even now I'm watching Maa Movies HD and the quality is very bad. BTW I watched the same movie on Sun couple of weeks ago, and the quality was excellent.

Almost all of the TS HD users using 32 Inch to 55 Inch TV has said they get very good PQ. Even Sony BBC earth HD is quite good. Hmm wonder what the issue can be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom