Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. But my friend who has a Sony Store said that Vivid will enhance the PQ. put on Light Sensor settings it will make the picture pleasing to the eye. Light sensor will automatically set the brightness according to the lighting of your room.
Vivid will have the color tone as Cool. This is the best color tone to get natural whites and blacks on the TV. Let me find my post where I posted the picture settings. Those settings should work on all the Sony LEDs.

Vivid will have the color tone as Cool. This is the best color tone to get natural whites and blacks on the TV. Let me find my post where I posted the picture settings. Those settings should work on all the Sony LEDs.

Really ??? But then there is another option to change the settings to Cool, Hot and Neutral. As of now its set as Neutral.
Ok, try finding the post and i will try setting it that way and we can then compare.

1_AA7_EA76_9_E09_4_A10_A4_A6_2_AB2601_FBAB1.jpg

7_B2_BD741_4_ED7_455_B_88_B6_BA6649_E6_AF72.jpg

792052_BD_72_B4_4_C41_893_E_2928_E8_ABFC3_F.jpg

Should i try setting the color tone as Cool, under Vivid and check ??? As of now i get good Blacks and Whites

Everyone who gets a new tv need to tweek the picture setting asap as out of the box settings are bad for home use. Best option is to calibrate your tv to get the best result, you can find most of the sony/samsung tv's calibrated settings online otherwise getting it done professionally. I calibrated my 50 inch tv and believe me world of difference in before and after picture results. I can't believe so many people never adjust picture settings after getting a new tv.

Should i try setting the color tone as Cool, under Vivid and check ??? As of now i get good Blacks and Whites
Sure, you can! You need to actually go to YouTube and watch certain 4K Demo videos when fiddling with various settings. There are few excellent videos from Sony and Samsung!

Sharpness is at 3 ??? Do u get the clarity with that ??? In Vivid the Brightness is Max. But Light Sensor does the adjusting.

I will set my settings as yours and let you know if i face blurriness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock