Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Siva bro did u watch IPL on Star Sports 1 HD ??? how was the PQ/AQ ???
I watched bro. It wasn't as bad as other HD channels. However, I can't say it's excellent because there was some grain in the feed. On the other hand, in my friend's TV Airtel's feed was excellent and no grain at all!

I watched bro. It wasn't as bad as other HD channels. However, I can't say it's excellent because there was some grain in the feed. On the other hand, in my friend's TV Airtel's feed was excellent and no grain at all!

No such grains found in my TV.

Now i am seriously doubting your STB or TV. Star is one of the best channels having awesome PQ on TS.

I dont have a good phone as of now, hence even when i post threads i dont put pics, as the camera is poor.

Now i am seriously doubting your STB or TV. Star is one of the best channels having awesome PQ on TS.

I dont have a good phone as of now, hence even when i post threads i dont put pics, as the camera is poor.
You mean Star Sports 1 HD? It can't be TV, I have fire stick and the quality is exceptional. Could be STB, I'm not sure! I can post the video from my side this evening. Watch it and let me know how you feel. It would have been good, if you were able to post video from your side to compare. Nonetheless, let's see.

Bro is your stb resolution is set to 1080p/i 60hz

You mean Star Sports 1 HD? It can't be TV, I have fire stick and the quality is exceptional. Could be STB, I'm not sure! I can post the video from my side this evening. Watch it and let me know how you feel. It would have been good, if you were able to post video from your side to compare. Nonetheless, let's see.

Yes, Star Sports 1 HD. I could have recorded bro, but as my camera PQ is low u wont be able to even see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock