Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not even facing any channel freeze issue while channel changing but my stb is Samsung one..

I don't know why you are getting such a low poor picture quality I am using 42 inch Samsung Led but never face any such issue I am be worng as I did not watch Telugu channels but whatever hd channels I am watching am a getting very good pq but still i feel you should address this issue to ts as you are getting very bad pq
The issue is very cleary visible on Zee Cinemalu HD, Star Maa HD and even Star Movies HD. As @Ramesh DthSky mentioned, it's very clearly visible on long shots and moving shots if you focus on the faces of the people in these channels. As it goes, he has been following up with TS nodal for a long time and he gave up when they asked for a picture of the issue!! So, I'm not sure if I want to take that route.

Exactly, that what i wanted to know. Even i havent faced any such blurriness on any HD channel, and yes i did see PQ drop on some channels, dont know if its movie that was not true HD or issue from TS side. But All the HD channels have excellent quality.
It's surprising to me that this issue is not clearly visible to you. May be because of the size of your TV.
Am also not facing any blur issue. Am on Sony 32".
Nd as i said on some HD Channels, especially on Sports HD i feel pic quality as better than ADTV..

Only issue am facing is some channel freezes for a milli second while changing.
You also have a smaller sized TV. However, watch Star Maa HD and Zee Cinemalu HD for sometime, if you get these channels. Watch the faces of the people especially in long shots and moving shots.
I asked my uncle who has 55" Sony Bravia FHD TV, if he has faced any blurriness on any HD channels or poor quality, he said he didnt face such issue.

Bro the issues of channel freeze is common in all HD STB. Earlier it was more, now reduced. It happens when we change channels fast.
Bro, I'm not sure if you uncle watches the channels I mentioned and if he does, does he watch very keen? If it's 55 inch, the problem should be clearly visible in long shots and moving shots.

And about the channel freeze issue, yes this is there for me as well when changing the channel. But I don't care about it much.

@Siva bro so that means the issue is only on regional HD channels (telugu and tamil) right. As my uncle watches HD Hindi GEC/Movies, Sports, Eng GEC/Movies, Infotainment, etc and for these channels he said he didnt face issues. He has taken Kannada regional pack, so i will have to ask him about the quality of those HD channels.

@Siva bro so that means the issue is only on regional HD channels (telugu and tamil) right. As my uncle watches HD Hindi GEC/Movies, Sports, Eng GEC/Movies, Infotainment, etc and for these channels he said he didnt face issues. He has taken Kannada regional pack, so i will have to ask him about the quality of those HD channels.
Star Movies HD is not regional HD bro, issue is there on this channel too. I should note down the channel list on which this issue is present. Even Sony BBC Earth HD is having this issue along with few other infotainment channels. Channels I'm satisfied with the quality of HD as of now are Zee Studio HD, Star World Premiere HD. These two are having top notch quality.

Star Movies HD is not regional HD bro, issue is there on this channel too. I should note down the channel list on which this issue is present. Even Sony BBC Earth HD is having this issue along with few other infotainment channels. Channels I'm satisfied with the quality of HD as of now are Zee Studio HD, Star World Premiere HD. These two are having top notch quality.

Ok i will ask him to watch these channels for a day compare the quality and see. I will let u know what he has to say.

watch Star Maa HD and Zee Cinemalu HD for sometime, if you get these channels. Watch the faces of the people especially in long shots and moving shots.
nop. only Malayalam nd Tamil.
In Asianet, Surya nd Mazhavil i don't notice this blur..
will watch Sun Music today night and will update.

ys, as u said may be its un-noticeable because of 32" TV.

No They Provide HEVC For New Connection According To Siva Bro Insist They Give Him Technicolor STB HEVC STB Manufacture By Humax.
So after the end of technicolor hd box stock then all customers will get hevc hd stb with poor sd channel picture quality? Tatasky should change that hevc hd stb a brand like tatasky well known for quality shouldn't provide more humax boxes with bad picture quality

So after the end of technicolor hd box stock then all customers will get hevc hd stb with poor sd channel picture quality? Tatasky should change that hevc hd stb a brand like tatasky well known for quality shouldn't provide more humax boxes with bad picture quality

No. Technicolor HD will continue along with Humax HD. The old stock had the old TS logo, the new Stock has New TS Logo and remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock