Super LNB

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 10,047
SanRam said:
Tata Sky is changing the SAT CR LNB to Super LNB it is for MDU (Qutra LNB) and recording box. After changing super LNB the PQ and AQ is very good. The signal will be good when it rain also.
Dear Ram please don't give the wrong information sat cr lnb will continue and super lnb replacement has been chargeable on customer request if call centre generate back in team side work order it will be not charging . sat cr lnb used in Tata Sky HD Plus and super lnb will be used on Tata Sky transfer box this offer valid for only new customer. existing customer not need replacement to super LLB

@ abhijjeet what is noise figure ratio of Super LNB (0.1 - 0.5) dB..? :huh

My question is still unanswered. Can we ask Tata Sky to replace our LNB with Super LNB? Since everyone is saying its free for customers. I'm ready to pay if Tata Sky charges for it.

How we can request for change of lnb to super lnb. And after changing to supee lnb what is the change in the signal or quality ?

^^ A lot of change in signal quality. You can register a complain that ou are not receiving signals on a few channels mostly newly added channels and you want your LNB replaced by Super LNB. This is what I did.

If Customer have 5 tuner super allenby has been replaced free of cost is Customer have below 5 tuner it has been chargeable

DTH Fan said:
^^ A lot of change in signal quality. You can register a complain that ou are not receiving signals on a few channels mostly newly added channels and you want your LNB replaced by Super LNB. This is what I did.
Can you post the signals ss & lnb ss bro ?

Can you post some SS of Super LNB ???
I have Inverto Black Ultra LNB !!!
Any Difference between Inverto & Super LNB????

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock