Super LNB

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 10,045
Can someone clarify how many HD and Transfer HD set top boxes can one super LNB support? HD boxes have a single tuner and Transfer HD boxes have 3 of which 2 are currently active. My current super LNB has a single output port which is connected to a dual splitter to connect to one transfer and one HD box, I want to know if i use a 3 way splitter instead of a 2 way one, will it support 3 set top boxes including a transfer HD and 2 HD boxes or will I need two dishes?

esmoteric said:
Can someone clarify how many HD and Transfer HD set top boxes can one super LNB support? HD boxes have a single tuner and Transfer HD boxes have 3 of which 2 are currently active. My current super LNB has a single output port which is connected to a dual splitter to connect to one transfer and one HD box, I want to know if i use a 3 way splitter instead of a 2 way one, will it support 3 set top boxes including a transfer HD and 2 HD boxes or will I need two dishes?

It should do. As i use 3 wires from super lnb, 2 for HD+ and 1 for Transfer. Signals are good and having no issues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock