Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are looting the customers without providing the quality that the customers deserve after paying the HD access fee of 175/- month. My goodness, this is totally wrong on their part.

The same words I told last month in reply I got Adtv fan title & I teared away from that thread

And some bashed me for said that word "loot" they raised a questions like how can u say a premium dth as loot ?? How can u say a reputed business as a looter ?? etc....

But today its proved u can't dig a fact very long time it'll come to light at 1 day

I'm quite surprised today how my ts bros accept the word loot today why not that day seems its all depends on username color

@Siva bro, if you wish, you can sell your Sun Direct connection to someone right? After moving to Airtel, TS too.

@Siva bro, if you wish, you can sell your Sun Direct connection to someone right? After moving to Airtel, TS too.
Trying to sell Sun Direct. Placed in OLX too, no buyers yet. And TS, I don't think anyone will buy it without validity. Will try though, if I move.

I request the Mods to ensure that derogatory terms like 'looting' is not used In this thread. I agree with Gobinath bro. Let's be fair here please. I can for sure say that TS is not 'looting' customers as such and is providing some really good services and a number of HD channels for the premium we are paying.

Let's not get emotional and cross the line please.

The same words I told last month in reply I got Adtv fan title & I teared away from that thread

And some bashed me for said that word "loot" they raised a questions like how can u say a premium dth as loot ?? How can u say a reputed business as a looter ?? etc....

But today its proved u can't dig a fact very long time it'll come to light at 1 day

I'm quite surprised today how my ts bros accept the word loot today why not that day seems its all depends on username color

don't quote me wrong bro :gn:

but just tell me one thing..

lets forgot everyone's observation take siva bro's observation that ADTV HD PQ is better and TS SD PQ and vice versa

and consider TS is looting in HD as per you but Is ADTV not charging for SD customers ?? as per mine in SD both DTH offers almost same plans so ins't it ADTV responsibility to provide better PQ to SD customers too as they too are paying at that time ADTV ins't looting ??? considering majority still subscribe to SD ?? :huh::smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock