Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am paying Rs 1 for HD channels as of now. Others pay more than that. So isnt this a good service ??? I get excellent quality HD channels.
Everyone has their own views, i may not be using ADTV, but i wont call it any names. No one is looting here, the services given are top of the class.

95% TS HD users find the HD quality great, only 5% users have issues. So using the word loot is wrong.

Last edited:
Guys,

We shot the videos. See below.

Maa Movies HD logo issue. See how the logo flickers on TS when compared to Airtel where the logo stays stable.

Airtel Maa Movies HD Logo Video:

MaaMoviesHD_Logo_Airtel.MOV

TS Maa Movies HD Logo Video:

MaaMoviesHD_Logo_TS.MOV

Coming to HD Channels, with naked eye, there was tremendous difference in the quality of both BBC Earth HD and Maa Movies HD. However, when shot on phone, difference greatly reduced. So, these videos are not really presenting the correct picture. Any case, I'm uploading them as promised. Trust me, there is big difference in quality on both these channels. I was running up and down to compare the quality.

BBC Earth Airtel:

BBC EARTH AIRTEL.mp4

BBC Earth TS:

BBC_Earth_TS.mp4

Maa Movies HD Airtel:

MAA MOVIES AIRTEL.mp4

Maa Movies HD TS:

Maa_Movies_TS.mp4

SD Channels, there is difference in quality between TS and Airtel and as expected, TS scores heavily in this aspect.

TV9 SD Airtel:

TV9 AIRTEL.mp4

TV9 SD TS:

TV9_TS.mp4

I request the Mods to ensure that derogatory terms like 'looting' is not used In this thread. I agree with Gobinath bro. Let's be fair here please. I can for sure say that TS is not 'looting' customers as such and is providing some really good services and a number of HD channels for the premium we are paying.

Let's not get emotional and cross the line please.
I request everyone to stay on topic. I uploaded the videos, take a look and provide your comments. And coming to "Looting", I used the word in the context of answering the query raised by @Anish Pai bro. At least, I felt I got looted, and I mentioned the same thing to the customer care person who called me on this issue. Not everyone will have to feel the same way like I'm feeling.

Last edited:
The same words I told last month in reply I got Adtv fan title & I teared away from that thread

And some bashed me for said that word "loot" they raised a questions like how can u say a premium dth as loot ?? How can u say a reputed business as a looter ?? etc....

But today its proved u can't dig a fact very long time it'll come to light at 1 day

I'm quite surprised today how my ts bros accept the word loot today why not that day seems its all depends on username color
Open a thread in TTT section if you have issues. This thread was going in proper direction till now and you are raising something which will create unnecessary issues. I'm pretty sure our members don't discriminate based on the username color. If you have any problem with the post, raise a report and Team can handle it. This response from you is totally inappropriate and will be a potential starting point for verbal fights in this thread. Stop it here please.

I request the Mods to ensure that derogatory terms like 'looting' is not used In this thread. I agree with Gobinath bro. Let's be fair here please. I can for sure say that TS is not 'looting' customers as such and is providing some really good services and a number of HD channels for the premium we are paying.

Let's not get emotional and cross the line please.
Sharing personal experiences and bashing a company due to problems faced is fine. He has not abused any members. Further more, i will like to quote our rules book:
You are free to praise/curse any service provider based on your personal experience. But replies posted on the sole intention of promoting/defaming any service provider is not entertained.

Moreover, it was not a statement posted by him as a Moderator but as a Tata Sky DTH user. So doesn't matter about his position.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Siva bro, is the Model, Size and Picture Settings same to same in both TVs ???

I did notice a little bit dullness in Star Maa Movies HD (Logo Video and other one). Sony BBC Earth HD looked same.

@Siva bro, is the Model, Size and Picture Settings same to same in both TVs ???

I did notice a little bit dullness in Star Maa Movies HD (Logo Video and other one). Sony BBC Earth HD looked same.
Everything is exactly same bro, even the lighting conditions and camera used to shoot are same. BBC Earth HD was worse with naked eye, as I mentioned it's not appearing in the video.

Reactions: Omi
@Siva bro you try to connect to other tv video input and see if its happening ?
i mean example ; HDMI 1, HDMI 2 , HDMI 3 etc..

and also different hdmi cable

@Siva bro you try to connect to other tv video input and see if its happening ?
i mean example ; HDMI 1, HDMI 2 , HDMI 3 etc..

and also different hdmi cable
It should happen with all the channels if it's TV hardware issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock