Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Siva Bro, send a mail to Nodal and CC. I am sure the issue would be resolved.
I already sent bro. After the call I got the next day, there's no response. I'll send a follow-up email today.

I already sent bro. After the call I got the next day, there's no response. I'll send a follow-up email today.

U need to convince them that there is an issue. Not all people will compare Star Maa Movies HD (TS and ADTV) so know the issue. So u need to keep talking to them to get the issue solved.

Remember ADTV users had issues with Sony Ten 1 HD (Blurriness and pixelation) after many days of calling, tweets, mails the issue got resolved.

I'm quite surprised today how my ts bros accept the word loot today why not that day seems its all depends on username color
Again let me tell you, it is nothing about username color. @Siva bro uses Tata Sky where as you didn't. No one would have raised a finger towards you if you were a Tata Sky user even for a whole week.

Personally, i am also a 10+ year Tata Sky user by now and i have liking towards Tata Sky. Being an admin i can stop anyone who say bad against Tata Sky but i don't misuse my powers, instead we check whether a user is saying those words according to his personal experiences or because he read various other members posts. You have been already informed if you want bash any company according to personal experience then you can, but you can't according to someone else's.

Your post is taking this thread to wrong direction. Till now thread was going in a healthy way, but once you joined without understanding the issue some members felt bad and they too started arguing along with you. Please open thread in talk to team if you feel we do partially with username color or according to junior-senior members.

Moreover, you have been a senior member by now, last time i tried to make you understand how to behave on public posts and you agreed too but seems you never learnt bro. Previously i have seen you took many of @Pranab's post wrongly which looked alright to many and now this controversial statements here unnecessarily.

U need to convince them that there is an issue. Not all people will compare Star Maa Movies HD (TS and ADTV) so know the issue. So u need to keep talking to them to get the issue solved.

Remember ADTV users had issues with Sony Ten 1 HD (Blurriness and pixelation) after many days of calling, tweets, mails the issue got resolved.
Just sent a mail. Let me see.

@Siva anna sorry I didn't mean that way anna my bad I didn't accuse u my bad sorry if possible pls forgive. Hope I didn't lost my gud friend come well wisher my bad :(

Rightly said @Bapun Raz bro :) i agreed :) sorry yes my mistake to join in this thread sorry just express my experience but that went completely wrong like i aqusing Siva anna 100% not like that :(

Agreed @Rushil :) Agreed @Anish paid bro :)

No need any TTT thread bro :)

@Siva check Vijay HD as well. You'll see that flickering there as well. I have seen that already. I use TS in 32 inch and Airtel in 48 inch. As I don't pay for TS and I don't watch much, I didn't care too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock