Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats,

Four years back, I too experimented and experienced this. Moved from Airtel HD to Sun Direct HD for 2 months and then Tatasky HD for 2 months and then again was back to Airtel HD, as I felt Airtel was superior in all aspects. When using Tatasky, I subscribed Ten HD for Rs. 60 per month apart from my Grand sports package at that time. The PQ was very pathetic that too of an HD channel, as soon the 2 month subscription was over, I ran back to Airtel HD and no more looking back. Let Airtel add the channels slowly or settle the disputes, will remain with this provider. Now I am using Airtel Internet TV and I bet no provider will match this AQ and PQ.

Regards
I might do the same once the subscription period is over. Not having couple of channels is better than having all channels with poor quality lol.
Wonder why regional HD channels have this issue. Never faced this issue in Marathi HD channels.
I think it's compression!

Not having couple of channels is better than having all channels with poor quality lol.

I think it's compression!

I guess not all HD channels have poor quality bro. may be some.

guys is there any forum to compare the pq,aq of adtv sd&hd, tatasky sd&hd , videoconsd&hd and all other dth

I don't know why you are getting such a low poor picture quality I am using 42 inch Samsung Led but never face any such issue I am be worng as I did not watch Telugu channels but whatever hd channels I am watching am a getting very good pq but still i feel you should address this issue to ts as you are getting very bad pq

I don't know why you are getting such a low poor picture quality I am using 42 inch Samsung Led but never face any such issue I am be worng as I did not watch Telugu channels but whatever hd channels I am watching am a getting very good pq but still i feel you should address this issue to ts as you are getting very bad pq

Exactly, that what i wanted to know. Even i havent faced any such blurriness on any HD channel, and yes i did see PQ drop on some channels, dont know if its movie that was not true HD or issue from TS side. But All the HD channels have excellent quality.

Am also not facing any blur issue. Am on Sony 32".
Nd as i said on some HD Channels, especially on Sports HD i feel pic quality as better than ADTV..

Only issue am facing is some channel freezes for a milli second while changing.

Am also not facing any blur issue. Am on Sony 32".
Nd as i said on some HD Channels, especially on Sports HD i feel pic quality as better than ADTV..

Only issue am facing is some channel freezes for a milli second while changing.

I asked my uncle who has 55" Sony Bravia FHD TV, if he has faced any blurriness on any HD channels or poor quality, he said he didnt face such issue.

Bro the issues of channel freeze is common in all HD STB. Earlier it was more, now reduced. It happens when we change channels fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock